1st annual NorCal Showoff Presented by Luxury Detail/Lunt INC./Endless Autobody

joserivera

i know i was about to make a joke about but you beat me to it. whats the screen name of dude with the jdm front with the b18b

goofygamer

The silver one? That's xjoenx. Or the ls/v? that's dopematic

Haha yeah, two for now. I'm sleepy as hell. I couldn't take a nap because I work early in the morning so if I napped earlier, I wouldn't be able to sleep. Joe is working on his photos so you guys will see some tremendous photos soon!

joserivera

thanks peara. hey xjoenx do you still want to sell cool air intake

XjoEnX

Here's the 350z I was told to park by. He pretty much made a horrible first impression and I had to refrain from giving him five fingers across the face.

Here's how it went down:

I was minding my business and putting the Club Integra decal on my window and from the back I hear "stickers?? what??" condescendingly. So, I turn around and try to keep a smile because I thought it someone with us, but nope, it was the 350z douchebag talking to me. So I look at his car: stickers all over his windows. What a f***ing idiot.

I'll acknowledge he put a lot of money into that car, but it still looks like s***. He also had REPLICA EVERYTHING. I thought he was flossing custom painted Volk GT-S's, but they were some dummy brand called Vertini or some s***. I showed this to my brother who has real GT-S wheels and he was dying of laughter.

Rice rice rice rice rice, down to the retarded amount of spikes on the hatch and front bumper, and the skull vomiting purple flames on the side of his car.

Last edited:

goofygamer

Great pictures, Joe. I don't know about you, but I'm going to start dressing like the 350 guy. He has swag

XjoEnX

LOL he has mad swag. Long hair up top and completely shaved sides like a confused white kid with an identity crisis in the middle of Oakland.

Enjoy the 1st batch guys, some with my commentary. :)

I really liked this photo a lot.... and then I realized Patrick was staring me down like a hawk with his photo bomb face while cleaning out his hatch. LOL

The K's Custom's EG. I liked everything about this car, even the custom EK molded bumper. I got schooled by my boy, whose cousin actually owns this car. I thought he had re-badged his Slipstreams, but it turns out that Desmond actually made a limited run of the Regamaster's with the holes between the studs in 15" sizes. Which leads me to believe they probably stopped doing that when Rota copied it.

You can kinda see it, but this DC had a blue pearl shine. Under the sunlight, it was looking good.

Dopematic's DC and Dylan's

The white CR-Z was rocking some old school Racing Hart Type C's. Love these wheels. Also love it when new school cars get old school treatment. :thumbs up

Goofy's DC:

Zawn getting her decal hook up by our favorite mod.

OG's M-Brace by Rook Industries

New BRZ on some Eurolines:

Can you spot the difference in these next two pics?

joserivera's LS wheel treatment. I like how clean these came out around the edges.

Last edited:

XjoEnX

There's just something about this bay that looks so hardcore.

I didn't know what was more interesting, this Civic with a Type-S motor, or the dude from America's Best Dance crew in the back.

For your reference:

Last edited:

XjoEnX

Nice shots Peara! I want your camera and all your lenses. LOL. Updating this thread soon