D16A1 water neck

spoonfedcrx

If this post is not allowed here or is posted in the wrong forum I apologize.

I am looking for the water neck that bolts to the head of a D16A1. It's number 6 in this pic from the parts catalog. It has been discontinued and I can't seem to find one locally or online as of yet. I'm sort of in a bind and need this part rather quickly. If anyone has one they can sell me or know of one for sale anywhere let me know. I am paypal ready. Thanks.

Last edited:

Ryan659

Have you tried oemacuraparts.com or a junk yard.

That's a fucked up part to discontinue

spoonfedcrx

Have you tried oemacuraparts.com or a junk yard.

That's a f***ed up part to discontinue
Yes I first looked on a few oem parts sites. They all either not have the part listed or when it is it is listed as discontinued. My local dealer has it listed as being discontinued as well. I haven't had any luck with junkyards around me.

Jayteg

Spoon where I live we have the largest honda salvage yard in the south, I bet they would have the part you needed. Troy Honda of Tuscaloosa:)

spoonfedcrx

Spoon where I live we have the largest honda salvage yard in the south, I bet they would have the part you needed. Troy Honda of Tuscaloosa:)
I never thought about calling some junkyards out of my area. I'll give them a call tomorrow and see if they can locate and ship me one. Thanks for the idea.