will a b20b swap fit in my car?

Laumen

ive saved up the money to buy a b20b engine and transmission. my car currently has the stock d16 and i was wondering if the b20b will use the same mounts as the ones on my car currently. i know a b18 would bolt right up im wondering if the b20 will do the same?

Laumen

also, the engine im buying comes with all this. JDM Head & Block
Intake Manifold
Exhaust Manifold
FWD Transmission
Distributor
Alternator
Power Steering Pump
A/C Compressor & Starter

what else is needed. an ecu right?

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
You might need axles to, don't forget those. B20s are basically the same as B18bs, you should be good.

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
I assume you have a civic because you have a d16. From what I hear, you might need a new driverside motormount , an si rearmount, axles and other b series part. That is if you have a civic. The b20 has the same mounts as a b18. I'm not sure this is all correct though.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
I assume you have a civic because you have a d16. From what I hear, you might need a new driverside motormount , an si rearmount, axles and other b series part. That is if you have a civic. The b20 has the same mounts as a b18.
First gens came with a d16..............

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
I never look at the car generation part under the thread names and the fact that this is an integra forum. :/

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
I don't know anything about first gens, I can't help you there. Sorry :/ hopefully other people will help and chime in..

enoch723

no you dont need axles.. Just need custom mounts and you will have to toss the power steering. Its a pretty simple swap in terms of swaps.