My First Integra... have some questions

bassguitarist61

The Oddball On 2 Wheels
so... i did a lil paint work today, tell me what y'all think

i'm still iffy on why i painted the distributer cap white... but i ran out of red

i also painted the strip that covers the open top of the bumper cover

Undead4Life

1989 Integra
looks nice with the white distributor. my valve cover is also red. but i want to return mine to the original black top look

bassguitarist61

The Oddball On 2 Wheels
the other head is all black i think... oh, and as of today it has no more muffler, it broke apart, the end near the tail pipe LITERALLY split apart where the pipe welds in...... holy SHIT is it loud now

bassguitarist61

The Oddball On 2 Wheels
i'm moving to CO in November... they have yearly emissions tests... getting rid of the stock resonator and a new mufler

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Hit us up!!!
I forget what the law is here, I've only ever had to go once for emissions here, they have portable stations so you can take emissions on the go, just pass one a year or something and you have no issues. If my friend can pass in his '82 rabbit, you'll have no issues at all :thumbs up

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Looks good! Always wanted a first gen.

Did you fix the trunk? Try lubing it with some wd40. It could work.

bassguitarist61

The Oddball On 2 Wheels
Hit us up!!!
I forget what the law is here, I've only ever had to go once for emissions here, they have portable stations so you can take emissions on the go, just pass one a year or something and you have no issues. If my friend can pass in his '82 rabbit, you'll have no issues at all :thumbs up
once a year yea... i lived there for the last 5 years up till 2011... my 88 4runner had exhaust leaks, no horn, and needed a valve adjustment... passed 100%... just my resonator has a gaping hole in it lol and it's smashed

Looks good! Always wanted a first gen.

Did you fix the trunk? Try lubing it with some wd40. It could work.
Where it bolts on the roof is almost completely rusted away lol

bassguitarist61

The Oddball On 2 Wheels
thread poll:
what size&style rims should i look into?...
paint wise i want to keep the body white... with the engine being red i'm leaning towards red accents

bassguitarist61

The Oddball On 2 Wheels
16" rims max, something name brand please.
I'd say black or gunmetal with a polished lip
i don't do knock off on rims... i had an 84 fiero ( :cussing: ), bought Enkei 17s, gunmetal with a polished lip and it lowered the car a lot, BUT there was A TON of space in the wheel... looked like sheet