Race Against OGstackadolla - Autocross - Stockton - 8/4 or 8/5

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
This is tomorrow! Let's see how fast you are!

Wanna know if my friend would try his e46 m3

sent from my phone using tapahoe 2
Yup! You'll have to see what class he races in and what time his run group will be. Maybe come out tomorrow to watch a lil, then race on Sunday? I may do both days for more seat time, but as of right now, just Saturday

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
ROFLMAO!!!!!! You're welcome for volunteering you for that job. Peara and I needed some bonding time. Honestly, the one cone that was knocked over in our section, we didn't even notice, lol. I was trying to figure out how to navigate that sweeping turn, so I felt I was out there more for R&D than actually working the track.
We sould probably post a different thread in the lounge for the pics and videos so more people will see it!
I want to figure out a way to get all the pics without having to 'save as' all fucking night

XjoEnX

LOL! I'll need to pull all the photos and then post them later tonight. I'll just create a zip file and send you a download link for the entire bundle. One click. Easy as pie.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I don't much care for pie, in the literal sense. Cheesecake is something I could get into! I'm drunk already

goofygamer

Running grid sucks major f***ing ass.
lmao!!! Grumpy old men are tough to work with.

ROFLMAO!!!!!! You're welcome for volunteering you for that job. Peara and I needed some bonding time. Honestly, the one cone that was knocked over in our section, we didn't even notice, lol. I was trying to figure out how to navigate that sweeping turn, so I felt I was out there more for R&D than actually working the track.
We sould probably post a different thread in the lounge for the pics and videos so more people will see it!
I want to figure out a way to get all the pics without having to 'save as' all f***ing night
ROFL!!! Dude I don't get how I didn't see the knocked over cone. I probably was too concentrated on how the car will go about making the turn. Bonding time indeed :beer:

LOL! I'll need to pull all the photos and then post them later tonight. I'll just create a zip file and send you a download link for the entire bundle. One click. Easy as pie.
I'll do this too

XjoEnX

Here's my picture coverage. So I definitely have a new found respect for Miata's now. Those things are beastly on the track.

goofygamer

haha I don't think it'll matter if I say it. As long as I'm on the same track as he is, he'll deem it as a challenge. :eek:k: I'll do some autox next year for fun though.