thinking about buying a rsx need help

kukoo4cocopuffs

I recently have been really been looking into geting an integra agin after my crash and have looked a lot into upgrading to a new fourth gen one. I really really like them a lot especially the type s!! O really want a 05 to 06 with the little extra horse power my ideal one is a 05 silver or blue or back type s with low miles hopefully and defenity clean title. But i want one with black interior I really don't lime the grey. And six gears! Omg :shock: there just so exspenive for me like 10 bs some are for 8 but I really don't have a full time job ima bout to start as a busboy but might get my guard card and become a security guard. But all i have to work with is a 01 civic ex with si rims and sum other stuff and a 04 yamaha rapture. I really want to get an rsx then sell the car and quad to pay everything back but i really don't know where I'm going to get the cash :/ so Idk what to do

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
You want, do you need? No, you have a Civic. Save your money so you aren't in a bind if you're that worried about it.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Yep^ Save up, find the right one. And don't get anything other than a Type-S, you'll thanks us later

kukoo4cocopuffs

oh thanks for the support guys lol jp ya i no maybe after i win the lottery i can buy an nsx, but what i think im going to do is take a loan out get the car then sell my civic and quad to pay the bank back and hopefully its only like 500 left i ow them and then ill just make payments on that

Red95

oh thanks for the support guys lol jp ya i no maybe after i win the lottery i can buy an nsx, but what i think im going to do is take a loan out get the car then sell my civic and quad to pay the bank back and hopefully its only like 500 left i ow them and then ill just make payments on that
Not a very good idea. Say your car and quad don't sell after you take out the loan. What money will you use to pay the bank back when payments are due? Think it through thoroughly. You have a car already, just drive it around, don't put money into it for mods, just maintenance. Save up. Within a year, you'll probably have funds for the car you DO want. And a year isn't such a long time. Good luck man

8-bit

do what now?
at least save up for the down payment and then get the loan.
could help to build up some credit.

Tegz

EV1L EMPIRE
05-06 Type-S or none at all.

And good choice. Hands down a better car than the Gen 3.

kukoo4cocopuffs

Ok thanks guys I think I am going to save up and just wait and maybe one day a smoking deal will come up hut you guys are right good things come to those who wait

Andysantoro

I am looking at an 06 RSX S type right now and could use some advice. I have always loved the RSX but dont know that much. The car seems clean, aftermarket cat back and cold air intake, otherwise seems stock. What should I look for and how much should I pay? 82K miles

cadelee548

Acura Rsx Sound System Question?
Hey, everyone. im about to buy an acura rsx probably a 2002 without the Bose System. just stock 4 speaker system.. im all about bass and clear sound!!! when i talk about bass i mean the thump you can hear from 2 blocks away. i was going to invest in what i think is a pretty good system but before i do i want to make sure it is compadable and will sound and work fine! hopefully someone can help me out with some opinions and comments. this is what I i was thinking of putting in the rsx... Alpine cda-9857 cd player (ipod capable) 18 watts RSM and 50x 4 peak power........2 alpine 12' subs with a enclosure box .. 500w RSX each. 1500watt max each. a sony xpoilt Mono Amplifier to power just the 2 subs (500 watt).. 2 pairs of alpine speakers 250 watt max eachx4.. and those speakers will be powered by a 1600watt 4chan amp. also i wanted to know if i need a capacitor for this system. do i? please help any way you guys can. and system suggestions from scratch? Help any way you can. Thanks!!

Anthony90

TeamXXXracing
I was planning on getting a 02-04 type s( a few G's cheaper so better deal IMO) but decided with that money spent on getting one, im just going to k24 swap the dc2. :eek: