How do I get lower RPM's at higher speeds

04caliwrx

its the gear ratio of the cars final drive, not something that you can really change. Tire and rim size can change it somewhat but only by about 100-300rpm's

ZaWn

Simple, change the gear ratio in the 5th gear. If not, get another transmission with a different set of longer gears.
You can find your current transmission gear ratios here. => Specs
Smaller number = longer gears and that is what you are looking for. However, you will lose a little torque with longer gears.

-Z-

FroggerIntegra

its the gear ratio of the cars final drive, not something that you can really change. Tire and rim size can change it somewhat but only by about 100-300rpm's
I have 15's on mid low pros due to my shocks being bad and the car sits hella low which started eating my other tires that were higher ate them up bad! like that guy in florida lol

FroggerIntegra

Simple, change the gear ratio in the 5th gear. If not, get another transmission with a different set of longer gears.
You can find your current transmission gear ratios here. => Specs
Smaller number = longer gears and that is what you are looking for. However, you will lose a little torque with longer gears.

-Z-
i might but is it worth it for a daily driver I dont think I'll be souping up anytime soon due to me and my fiance are about to have a baby so it makes it hard heh, but i will look into to I have some friends who are expert mechanics and will see if I can get the homie hook up