Headlights are at different degrees

FroggerIntegra

I think my car had some front end damage before I got it but no frame damage, the headlights sit at different heights when in the up position and are sunk-in in the down position, the driver side is much lower then the passenger side and it is very hard to see at night, i want to switch to HID's but want them to be at the right angles. My question is do I weld them in the correct position and leave them up or is there a way to make them flush with the hood and make them rise all the way up? I have f*cked with the little knobs but they just reset themselves the next time they come up, if anyone can plz help I would appreciate it.
Headlights confuse me lol

*DA3*

for sure your car as been crash because youe fender should line up with your headligth and it doesnt and your bumper doesnt line up to its off at one side did the guy tell you when your bought it off him that the has been crash before

Last edited:

FroggerIntegra

for sure your car as been crash because youe fender should line up with your headligth and it doesnt and your bumper doesnt line up to its off at one side did the guy tell you when your bought it off him that the has been crash before
he was a friend of my friend and he had it sitting over a year and never drove it till the day he sold it so he says and he said it was owned by a wetback before lol (i'm latino) so yea he never told me he said he THINKS it might have it but not sure

*DA3*

he was a friend of my friend and he had it sitting over a year and never drove it till the day he sold it so he says and he said it was owned by a wetback before lol (i'm latino) so yea he never told me he said he THINKS it might have it but not sure
yeah because nothing lines up on your car

FroggerIntegra

should I just try to re-fabricate the parts with some friends and their tools or should I say f*ck it and leave as is for now and just use it till I get a gen3 Integra