How do I get lower RPM's at higher speeds

FroggerIntegra

I have a manual and when I reach 60 MPH I am at 3,200 RPMs and at 70 its at 3500 RPMs, I would like to figure a way to be at lower then 3,000 RPMs at around 65-70 MPH, reason being on theway to work there are 70 MPH zones, plus gas mileage would be nicer, I am running 87 octane is this a problem at all? or do I need a new tranny or do I need to rebuild mine, cheapest way would be nice or at least need to know what my options are

*DA3*

I have a manual and when I reach 60 MPH I am at 3,200 RPMs and at 70 its at 3500 RPMs, I would like to figure a way to be at lower then 3,000 RPMs at around 65-70 MPH, reason being on theway to work there are 70 MPH zones, plus gas mileage would be nicer, I am running 87 octane is this a problem at all? or do I need a new tranny or do I need to rebuild mine, cheapest way would be nice or at least need to know what my options are
swap out the fifth gear to the accord fifth gear and it will lower the rpm

Prozon

Kris
^ Is that even possible?

What transmission do you have? The LS transmission has higher gearing than the GSR transmission, other than building a hybrid that's about your only option.

*DA3*

^ Is that even possible?

What transmission do you have? The LS transmission has higher gearing than the GSR transmission, other than building a hybrid that's about your only option.
its possible thats the only gear thats fits the 1gen integra trans idk why but its fits perfects i was going to do it but i decided to sell my car

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
i got a 3rd gen integra and when im at 60mph im at about 3000+ rpms. If i had the other b series trans (gsr , b16, etc) the rpms would probably be higher. LS trannies are good for coasting the highways. But i do not know how to fix your problem sir. I just like to talk alot at night when im tired and on CI Forums. >.<

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
im sure its best to leave it the way it is, unless youre seriously adamant about doing this and that it bothers you that much. Its your car so do what you want with it, Im just giving my 2cents.