Colorado Meet

hgocasca

level 77 troll
thats because you were saying that in order for you to ride a bike which is more than capable of moving you without problem that youd have to launch at 6k.... so I think we know who really needs to STFU
Obviously I was exaggerating....but me as a 200+lb rider, would have significant issues trying to ride a bike meant for my 120lb gf. That bike is strictly for side streets and around town, not the freeway.

nonsense209

August 11 on that Saturday i can make it... :)
it'd be my first one i only get saterdays and tuesdays off any other day and i won't be able to

collkid

klutch. Saw you driving in Highlands Ranch the other day. Didn't realize it was you. You were with some girl EYEing me... I got scared.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
That was you?? Haha sorry to creep ya out, I was checking out the teggy and wondering if you were one of the new guys lol, and that was the lady friend with me

collkid

Well yes, I'm a new dude. Either way, your Teg is sweet. You live in HR? I liked your non-Vtec sticker. haha

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Haha well thanks man, glad you do :) And I did, I moved to Broomfield last year, i was down visiting the girl real quick

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Yessir, do I have your number?

And yea, I went to Vista, lived by south ridge, I was in the area for 11 years

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Omg lol rofl lmao jk jk you guys are fags. Either meet up for your circle jerk or don't. Make up your fucking minds or shut the fuck up. <3 you guys