So you guys want people to bump old threads or not lol
Fuck that ill ask when i want
Ogstack im waiting to troll on you lol

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
So you guys want people to bump old threads or not lol
f*** that ill ask when i want
Ogstack im waiting to troll on you lol
I'm still unclear about how I discouraged people from asking questions. I discourage people from pulling an obviously old thread and bumping it to the top.
And I'm not quite sure what trolling on someone is... like gay secks?

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
If its unfinished. Than continue it

Sent from my LG-P999
You would benefit from a grammar course. Continuing threads like this end up completely off topic, as this one has; then it usually ends in someone calling me a Nazi for hurting their E-feelings

Prozon

Kris
There's no sense bumping this topic. There are probably a hundred threads with the exact title, same scenario and that have been answered. Yet people refuse to read them before posting because for some reason they are above researching themselves.

Prozon

Kris
your engine will be fine , chill
Do you actually have any turbo related knowledge to apply to the subject? I didn't think so, don't post on topics you don't know about. The Honda community is probably the most well known group of people for spreading misinformation and this post is a good example as to why.

To sum up all this thread so that there's actually some good answers in here..

There are too many variables to say "Yes, you will be fine on 6psi."
On top of your engine health, turbo size is a big factor. As I stated before, a bigger turbo will produce more power on 6psi then a smaller turbo would.

It's probably a Mitsubishi 16 g turbo, aren't those garret turbos
If so those turbos run 12 psi stock.
This has absolutely nothing to do with anything, and i'm not sure why you bumped it to say this. If it says "GARRET" on it, it's probably not a 16g Mitsubishi turbo. Regardless if it was or wasn't the turbo he had, what on earth does it matter if it's 12psi stock, he's asking if his motor will handle 6psi.

Your tune is another factor here. If you're running un-tuned and you're revving to 10k on a stock motor, then no- you won't last on 6psi on ANY turbo. If you have a small turbo, on a healthy motor, running a good tune without redlining every day, you can probably make your motor last.

Last of all, that clutch you just put in better be upgraded- because stock clutches don't handle power well. In fact, my tuner won't tune on a stock clutch- if it slips, he cuts the dyno tune short and you're out $400.

Now you girls can quit flirting with eachother and find something better to do with your time. :thumbs up

ATEGGY94

Do you actually have any turbo related knowledge to apply to the subject? I didn't think so, don't post on topics you don't know about. The Honda community is probably the most well known group of people for spreading misinformation and this post is a good example as to why.

To sum up all this thread so that there's actually some good answers in here..

There are too many variables to say "Yes, you will be fine on 6psi."
On top of your engine health, turbo size is a big factor. As I stated before, a bigger turbo will produce more power on 6psi then a smaller turbo would.

This has absolutely nothing to do with anything, and i'm not sure why you bumped it to say this. If it says "GARRET" on it, it's probably not a 16g Mitsubishi turbo. Regardless if it was or wasn't the turbo he had, what on earth does it matter if it's 12psi stock, he's asking if his motor will handle 6psi.

Your tune is another factor here. If you're running un-tuned and you're revving to 10k on a stock motor, then no- you won't last on 6psi on ANY turbo. If you have a small turbo, on a healthy motor, running a good tune without redlining every day, you can probably make your motor last.

Last of all, that clutch you just put in better be upgraded- because stock clutches don't handle power well. In fact, my tuner won't tune on a stock clutch- if it slips, he cuts the dyno tune short and you're out $400.

Now you girls can quit flirting with eachother and find something better to do with your time. :thumbs up

This man just shut all of you guys down lol
kudos! kudos to you my friend