6psi Turbo ok for stock internals??

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
trollin is a 24/7 for you isn't it.
FTFY.

I'm trying to save you hassle, and also declutter the 'new post' section with old, worthless threads in which there are billions of the same, so answering this thread is going to literally do nothing to prevent a n00b asking the same question tomorrow. I can tell you are not familiar with the way forums work so I'm extending the branch of knowledge to you in my own little way, sorry if you took it as me picking on you, but I've been incredibly patient with you. I have a reputation for a reason

ALL M0T0R

DDTECHCAMS.COM
Generally, the standard is a 50 trim turbo.
10-12psi on stock internals is usually fine.. Anything above that, will require finer tuning. I've tuned a few bone stocks GSR's and lsvtecs to around 15psi daily driven on a big 16g or a 60trim turbo. I JUST tuned a bone stock usdm b16a2 on a full race kit with 12psi on a 60-1 turbo. Runs good.

480codyGSR

This has already been covered....
Wanting other options to being gay? Check out Craigslist personals section, plenty of dudes that want their shaft lubed up sounds like you might be the bitch to do so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

on1wheel01

No idea how to tune or do compression s***.. and I'm sure everythings right. My boy built the kit specifically for my car. As for the turbo. It doesn't seem that big to me. But can't rally say. Could post pic later if it would help
Wow if you don't know anything like this maybe you shouldn't be modding your car at all. I mean really. And yea I see some moron brought this up from the dead but figured I'd chime in when I saw.

on1wheel01

Wanting other options to being gay? Check out Craigslist personals section, plenty of dudes that want their shaft lubed up sounds like you might be the b**** to do so.

Sensitive much?

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
between that post and your last PM, you're just not going to understand. If you want to play victim, it's up to you. We're a pretty easy going group of guys, and we all kinda got ripped on when we were all new, but we never lost any sleep over it

pinkley

b@115D33p
between that post and your last PM, you're just not going to understand. If you want to play victim, it's up to you. We're a pretty easy going group of guys, and we all kinda got ripped on when we were all new, but we never lost any sleep over it
Kinda like that rust you harassed me about when I was a noob... Fag... :lol:

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Kinda like that rust you harassed me about when I was a noob... Fag... :lol:
See, we've all been through it. Nate didn't get his buttcheeks bruised, he put my comment in his signature, even though he could choke me out with his left hand while half asleep

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Post count +1. Boost that bitch and hope you don't blow the welds on the intake manifold. If you do, replace the piston rings you fried and try again.

Prozon

Kris
Pulling me out of retirement I see..

First things first- Dylan, a smaller turbo will create less power than a big turbo, you had that backwards. A smaller turbo can spool faster, but that's really the only benefit in my eyes.

Secondly, boosting your motor is a big step. Research or get the f*** out.
I even added a bunch of FAQ's just for people like you.

And last of all, quit being a little b**** Cody and quit bumping old threads.

Last edited:

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
Wanting other options to being gay? Check out Craigslist personals section, plenty of dudes that want their shaft lubed up sounds like you might be the b**** to do so.

sounds like you;ve had some experience...... :roll: