New wheels

schnazychazy

So a while back I told you guys I needed a everyday driver because I'm going to school for collision repair and that I was looking for a gen 3 integra...sorry to disappoint you guys but I didn't get an acura or honda...you guys are probably going to dog on me I know but I decided to get this, a 1990 Toyota Supra Mk3 non turbo. Let me know what you guys think! 8) http://s1059.photobucket.com/albums/t423/schnazychazy/?action=view&current=295290_2661279465803_1670444370_1602042_1501636872_n.jpg

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
Nice MA70 you have there. I can't dog on you, because that's way nicer than what I'm getting for a DD (my gf's mom's old Saturn SC2). And my blown engine Teg :(

Are you still gonna stay on the forums, or are you gonna head off to a Supra forum?

schnazychazy

Nice MA70 you have there. I can't dog on you, because that's way nicer than what I'm getting for a DD (my gf's mom's old Saturn SC2). And my blown engine Teg :(

Are you still gonna stay on the forums, or are you gonna head off to a Supra forum?
Thank you :D and I will for sure be staying! I still have my G1 teggy, sorry to hear about yours :cry:

94RS

No fucks given.
Thank you :D and I will for sure be staying! I still have my G1 teggy, sorry to hear about yours :cry:
Oh, didn't know you had a G1, good stuff right there. Any pics of it?

And yeah, sucks about my car. Happened after only about 1200 miles after I bought it, right aftr I got laid off of work..... BUT I will rebuild it, it was my first car, that I paid for. Not letting it go that easy. At least the Saturn's reliable lol

Off topic, sorry lol.

schnazychazy

Oh, didn't know you had a G1, good stuff right there. Any pics of it?

And yeah, sucks about my car. Happened after only about 1200 miles after I bought it, right aftr I got laid off of work..... BUT I will rebuild it, it was my first car, that I paid for. Not letting it go that easy. At least the Saturn's reliable lol

Off topic, sorry lol.
dude that sucks :( Good to hear that your going to rebuild it though! I've got pics but...her body is in a bit of an embarrassing state.. lots of rust, once I go to school for collision I'll post pictures of her, I'm going to try and get into racing and turn her into a track racer