what did you do to your car today?

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
I cut the radiator tabs off and moved them over a couple inches and rewelded them. Hopefully this gives me more clearance between my downpipe (atually an up-pipe) and the radiator. Id also like to be able to run my dumptube up out of the hood like it was designed.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Nice, i need to do something like that myself, when you going to up the boost? my friend hit 10.2 with his setup b4 the winter, almost the same setup

afroman18

"Gap Sissy"
Finally found out why my climate control bulbs weren't working. Had to trace the wires and everything that sucked!

racerguy06

Put a new dizzy in lots of fun. Not that it was hard just whole situation stopped dead in the road on my way home last night.

Sent From My Droid Incredible

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Nice, i need to do something like that myself, when you going to up the boost? my friend hit 10.2 with his setup b4 the winter, almost the same setup
March. Next thing I am buying is a CF trunk and hood and sending the car off to get roll cage installed. I am going to respray my engine bay before putting motor back in

phatintegra

Banned
1. Wash/detail/Vacuum my Euro.
2. Bought a front bumper cover / (1) Fog light for the family MDX
3. Car shopping I'm trying to convince the wife for a 2007 TL-S w/Navi to replace the civic.
4. Looking for OEM CLK55 rotors online but so difficult to find a OEM Mercedes Parts online store.