Too tall...

obi

Keeping it cool
Hey guys, I just recently got my teggy running again, and could not be more elated to have her on the road again. However, as much as I love this car, I cam barely stand that with the seat as far back as I can comfortably drive, my head still hits the roof of the car. I'm 6'3". I've considered a lower seat, but I want to keep the car looking as close to stock as possible.

Anyone with similar issues, maybe suggestions to remedy this slight inconvenience?

Thanks guys, happy driving!

obi

Keeping it cool
Too much excessive work, and I'm not partial to convertibles. Hilarious response though! xD

On occasion I have opened the sunroof to drive though >.<

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
It's actually been done before. Talk to Ed (superhypered)

He's know all about that weird stuff.

Lol I wouldn't know your dilemma, im a leprechaun. Im 5'4

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I know exactly what your talking about, I'm 6'5" and with the stock seats I can't sit upright. You can try lower seat rails and aftermarket seats, take the rails off and bolt your seat to the floor, or if you weld maybe fab something up.

metallipotty

Lean the seat back, maybe? I'm 6'3 and I have absolutely no problems.. I did feel like I sat too high up when the seat is straight up, but that was a quick fix..

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
im 6'4" (probably now 6'5") and I drive a tiny little civic wagon. driving like a gangster with seat leaned back is the only I can fit lol

TheSkygun

It's actually been done before. Talk to Ed (superhypered)

He's know all about that weird stuff.

Lol I wouldn't know your dilemma, im a leprechaun. Im 5'4

In this case your very lucky, hit a bump and slammed my head against the roof, wasn't sleepy after that...

h2kmonst3r

simple is better.
I am 6'4" here, skinny, I don't really have a problem with space. I have the seat down low as possible and leaning back a little bit. I can't stand sitting straight up. I have a DB7, so there's no room for someone to sit behind me

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
That one is too riced out, sorry. The other one I have isnt cooperating.. Just look up integra cnovertible