Samurai Blue's Integra Build

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
thanks peara i got some video so ill upload that later on, but im waiting for the dyno graphs to be emailed from RACELINE they should be here momentarily

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i only shot a few things i was talking to people at the shop more lol

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
162 i think with my intake. Elton said the fuel system is making my dyno graph weird and probably why i made that much power along with a a bad header.

this is a stock GSR dyno to compare my numbers with

dyno curtsey of RACELINE USA

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
i thought you built a gsr not a b16 or an ls.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
idk why the numbers were that low, i think the fuel was being a big factor, had no idea of the fuel problems until it was on the dyno.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
yeah i guess if 140 is more than 160.
oh well im trying to fix my problems with the fuel and that shall start soon, i just ordered my fuel pump and ill be sending my injectors to RC Engineering for cleaning and testing actually its a pretty cool service they do. I will also be purchasing a cold air intake for this with a 3" tube and it will be CARB approved as it is for an Integra Type R. Header from Skunk2 will be in the works as well as a "clean up tune" by RACELINE USA then a shakedown at Buttonwillow Raceway Park

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
not often, you can also use lucas fuel system cleaner. Im just cleaning mine cause they the shape of my dyno is odd and fuel can be a factor. i think its 24 per injector

goofygamer

That's a load of stuff, Dylan. Can't wait to see the numbers after you finish your list. Dude, I think I'm going to start putting $1 into a jar until the end of the year. That way, I can purchase ITR cams for myself =D

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
im gonna double check to make sure i have itr cams, my friend told me they were a few months ago when i got them and he reconfirmed last night im gonna double check today.