New profile posts

Hey I want to buy your intake manifold asap. contact me for info 4088027933 or email imcmantis@gmail.com ill glady pay for paypal.
You don't need to upgrade your LCA. I never would have done mine, but someone offered to buy my stock ones off me, because he didn't want to shell out the money for aftermarket or new OEM. I haven't installed my ASR LCA yet. I have a bunch of parts I am piling up that I have yet to install, because I haven't had the time yet.
Hey Nick should I upgrade the rear LCAs if I plan to occasionally track my ride? Also being that I only plan to auto x a couple times a year ASR subframe/sway combo? Hows your ASR LCAs treating you so far?
""my buddy has a set just from his 98 spec itr swap he is not gonna use... pretty sure he will sell. Where are you located?""

Hey there,

I'd like to buy this - 678.358.3997 - nick
Hey Prozon, I recently found out I have a cracked head gasket and will be using your tutorial to change it. I was curious though as to if the How To guide you wrote up would apply for a G3 Integra? Mine is also non-VTEC so would that be another thing to take into consideration?
Im actually down in vancouver. Right across the river from portland or. And i actually got zc cams right now actually that are for sale for 250 shipped
hey i see that your plate is a Washington plate. Im from Issaquah so if you have any parts to sell i would love to check them out.
P.S. my name is Tyler BTW
Prostreetonline i think, I don't think they are in business anymore... I haven't had an integra for 5 years and it's been about 6 or 7 since the HID's.
I'm interested in the shift knob. Honda/acura have the same thread pitch do you know ? Wanting to put it in my db8
Inbox is full.

We have many fronts.. We can pick out the cleanest//best front for you. $1,350 Shipped.

Follow us on Instagram at @Limitlesshonda
Going to go with your advice and I'm going to Willow Springs in my own teg for the experience. Hope that the car will survive. Thanks for the inspiration!!
Hey i was wondering if you still had them and would be willing to ship them to me ill pay for the shipping and i also wanted to know if the set you have would fit my integra i live in cali and willing to pay shipping