New profile posts

Welcome to CI! I know some people come off as being harsh; you may have to get used to that. That's how they are, and CI would be weird without them being that way. With that said, I changed your wish list around a little bit on your build thread complete with some links to give you ideas of what I'm talking about. Have a good day, and enjoy the CI experience. :)
AHHHH shit man I had no clue you moved! Sorry bro, I haven't been on this site in awhile. I started college at McGill in Montreal and my family's back in Toronto now. Ah shit, I hope stuff is good with you! How's your teggy? Mine's finally dead, the auto tranny died. RIP.
I need the Manual For 97 integra Hello I would really be greatfull if you could send it to me. I urgently need it thanks. joilinrivas@hotmail.com
Hey man, I'm stationed at Scott AFB as well. I got an 01 gsr, not too much done to it.
Hello
Did you ever get the new springs for your car? I am having the same trouble trying to get springs for my 94...
I found 92 civic springs and would like to see if they worked for you.
Thanks!
Julian
Hey coy, what's your approximate drop?(Bottom of rock panels to asphalt on level ground?) On the black wheels with silver lip?
and I'm guessing, without a camber kit in the front or back, i'd have to cut the rears and roll the fronts? or roll and pull the fronts?:/
Thanks in advance!