Zex Wet shot kit

mteg

Automatic Lover
Has anyone out installed the Zex wet shot kit? I'm just wondering if it works good or not, and what problems anyones had with it.

patrick4588

Integra God
if you run a 70 shot or less it will be safe and effective on a stock motor. the zex kits come complete and are decently simple to hook up. good system!

speedin

The Transporter
I ran a 75 shot on a all stock Ls Auto. Just retard the timing 4 degrees and get some iridium(SP) plugs. Easy to install and worked GREAT! Lots of fun. Just costs $40 to fill a tank :shock: and I went through a tank a week :lol:. But lots of fun. ZEX is BY FAR the best N20 system ive installed/used. Ive installed my old ZEX a ZX, and a NOS system. ZEX is MUCH better and easyer.

mteg

Automatic Lover
So I'm safe with iridium plugs? I heard about retarding the iginition a few degrees, but why the timing? I was just going to install an MSD ignition.

speedin

The Transporter
mteg said:
So I'm safe with iridium plugs? I heard about retarding the iginition a few degrees, but why the timing? I was just going to install an MSD ignition.
Because your burning a hotter more powerful cumbustion you want start the burn sooner to get a complete burn. Oh and what MSD system? Some automatically retard timing when they sence boost. I think its the 6AL. I dunno. Id also look into a fuel pump and AFPR if your planning on running 70-75 shot. Just to be safe.