yow

marcinp

wassup everybody??? i just removed my muffler today. :) sounds so beautiful. vtec pops niice.:)))):-D

MidniteFreedom

awww dont be like those people that cant afford an exhuast, so they cut theres off just to have the sound lol.
i hope you save money and buy one soon =D

marcinp

ya im broke rite now and i gotta do my timing belt/water pump bullshiz, n then im gonna buy either OEM ITR cooling system or something from Koyo. as for exhaust, yes i took it off to have the sound lol but im lookin forward to my Apex'i N1 in a month or so. then comes aem n dcsports header and hondata, wooo hello low 14's

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
marcinp said:
ya im broke rite now and i gotta do my timing belt/water pump bullshiz, n then im gonna buy either OEM ITR cooling system or something from Koyo. as for exhaust, yes i took it off to have the sound lol but im lookin forward to my Apex'i N1 in a month or so. then comes aem n dcsports header and hondata, wooo hello low 14's
Pics of your 4dr? :D

marcinp

8) soon soon im gonna take some pics once my homeboy gets his SR20 in his 240, me him n my homeboy with a naaasty rsx-s will take some group shots

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Mine came off or should I say fell off. It was too freakin loud, but fun in developments at 1 in the morning.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Ominous G2 said:
Mine came off or should I say fell off. It was too freakin loud, but fun in developments at 1 in the morning.
Yeah mine's broke once at the bolt that connect the cat with the manifold, but man goint to the muffler shop I had to go tru a tunnel, OH MAN IT SOUNDED SOOO LOUD BUT ON VTEC ENGAGEMENT I ALMOST WET MYSELF :mrgreen: