yo how 2 get my side skirts off

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
there are a couple screws under the car and on the sides then you have to slide the side skirts towards the front of the car to get them off they dont just pop off.

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
glad to be of service. Yeah when I had to take mine off i couldnt figure it out either then I kinda stumbled across it

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
Shit if it does not stop raining before I get off work i'm not going to be able to do my 98+ swap!

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
that sucks, but im sure its still nice weather down there right....nothin like workin in the rain. I put my intake on a couple weeks ago and it was pourin out and about 40 degrees, when I was done I've never been so cold in my life.

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
nexgenintegra said:
that sucks, but im sure its still nice weather down there right....nothin like workin in the rain. I put my intake on a couple weeks ago and it was pourin out and about 40 degrees, when I was done I've never been so cold in my life.
I had to work in that kinda weather when I worked at Discount tire, b/c we worked so fast, closing the doors would slow us down!

Rain or not I could still do the stuff b/c I have a Garage, but truth be told I'm just really Lazy!

JdmITRCinci

JDM Bliss
hey when you try to take them off dnt put any pressur on the screws. if you put any pressure they wont come out. then knock the side skirt back and push it back tword ur read wheel well