yellow high beams

DC2 Racer

so i just got my yellow high beams done.. n i want it to be my day time running lights.. anyone knows how to turn the high beams on.. w/o headlights on?

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
DC2 Racer said:
so i just got my yellow high beams done.. n i want it to be my day time running lights.. anyone knows how to turn the high beams on.. w/o headlights on?
just rewire it so that its comes on when you click the day time lights on or your can switch the harnesses around so that when you turn on your normal headlights your high beams actually come on and then when you click the high beams on is when your normal headlights will come on. i did it on my car its just different cause everyones headlights are on the outside and mine are the inside bulbs instead, as well as being brighter

MRGSR31

nexgenintegra said:
just rewire it so that its comes on when you click the day time lights on or your can switch the harnesses around so that when you turn on your normal headlights your high beams actually come on and then when you click the high beams on is when your normal headlights will come on. i did it on my car its just different cause everyones headlights are on the outside and mine are the inside bulbs instead, as well as being brighter
any pics?

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
MRGSR31 said:
any pics?
sorry man not right now its in the shop getting completed but when it comes out ill give you pics youll be waitin another 3 weeks probably. but ill tell you it does look nice and real simple to do you just switch the high low low beam wires from one harness to the opposite one. nice and simple just make it look neat.