yayness!

blacknightteg

I drive a Reject Special
alright, so today i just ordered a type R lip from hmmotorsports.com, im taking off my old lip. My old lip was a spoon carbonfiber lip that had cracks and what nit in it, i only bought it for a 100 bucks a while back to tide me over. I was originally goin to convert it to a 98+ front but i decided not too. i was just staring at my front end the other day and i jsut like the way it looks. looks more suttle but good then the 98+'s in my opinion insteatd of the agresiive look of those. But yeah, now within the next week, im debating if i should order some OEM optional replica's or keep the type R style sides that i have on there right now, i dont know what looks good with the OEM lip.

blacknightteg

I drive a Reject Special
teah, thats what im goin to probably go for, im goin for clean. so thats cleaner! lol i jsut watn my lip to come lol.

blacknightteg

I drive a Reject Special
well im aiming for this friday is when im going to order them. but i want to see if anyone on any forumes has some authentic ones or one already painted milano red and wants to give them up for a price