WTB B16 Head (Suggestions??)

mike95integrals

I have a 1995 Teg LS 2dr. I am looking for a good vtec head. My current choice is a B16 Vtec head, which i plan to turbo later on once i get some more money. Any suggestions would be great and helpful. I have talked to alot of people and they told me to get a B16 head and also to get internals for the engine (pistons,rods,valvesprings, valves ect...) Anything else you guys think i need.. let me know.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
save time and money and go straight for the turbo if you want boost... other wise Ls-Vtec is more all motor... but if you have lots of $$$$ go for both

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
and resize those picutres in the sig... its fucking too big.... is it even your car?

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
DailyDrivenDB8 said:
and resize those picutres in the sig... its fucking too big.... is it even your car?
dont believe its his car. look at his avatar. he's from chicago.

and a mod has to resize his sig pictures cause i dont think he's gonna do it.

Sirfallsalot243

Why do people insist on turboing their LSVTECs? Thats a SURE FIRE way to blow shit up. If you can find me one single LSVTEC turbo that has been running longer than 20k miles, ill buy your damn head. There is NO reason to turbo an ls-v. The whole point of the LSVTEC is to get the better flowing head. It has nothing to do with VTEC. For the $700 an LSVTEC setup will cost you (minimum), you could send your head out and have oversized valves and a sick port and polish job done, and make more power than an LSV-t. A stock B18B can handle far more boost than a LSVTECed one can, and will make more power sooner.

LS-t > LS-VTEC Turbo.