Wiring???

Stuckinafog

Heres my problem i have a 90 teg and one day my sterio went out along with the interior lights and the heater doesnt blow when the lights are on, also the clock resets to 1 every time i shut the car off. I have checked the fuses and the wires with a voltmeter and all seems 2 b ok there any ideas what could b the problem and how i could fix it any ideas would b awsome, thanks

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol, do you know how to use a voltmeter? because something is obviously wrong....

So the stereo doesn't work, and neither do the lights... those are on the same circuit. Make sure you actually checked that fuse.

What do you mean the heater doesn't blow when the lights are on? I thought the lights didn't work? the fan doesn't turn at all when you turn lights on?

Clock resetting... whatever supplies the clock with constant power for memory is not doing it's job...

Get a wire diagram and good luck... That's going to be a fun nightmare...

master_tech

check fuse 14 (15amp) @ the underdash fuse / relay box. this fuse powers the radio, ceiling light and clock

Backwoodz Tuner

Hit the link in my signature go to the manuals section and download a free factory service manual for your ride , that'll help you figure what the hells goin on with your wiring. Good luck wiring can be a bitch