wingwest sides and rear

integra3g

im not sure if ive already posted this on here or not but im looking for the wingswest big mouth side skirts and rear for a 97 teg does anyone know where i can get them online or if anyone has some that they dont want anymore

dc2nr

they are rennovating, u prolly can get there kits for 200-300 bux now, alot of ppl are just getting rid of them since wingswest no longer supports/warrenties them. they are changing there company around for a different look, because admit it, ww kits look shitty, only good ones were the mugen kits for the accord, integra, crx

integra3g

alot of the ww kits were ugly i just like this one without the front..........oh and by the way what im looking for doesnt have to be authentic or anything a rep will do just fine if anybody knows where i can get it

dc2nr

u want mugen sides and mugen rear valence? u can buy those imitations anywhere

integra3g

mugen?

is that kit originally mugen or something here is the link to the one im talkin about BIGMOUTH KIT

speedin

The Transporter
in my opinion this is their only good looking kit LINK .you dont want to change the teg to much. the original look is too good to drasticly change.