Wing Removal help

Peruviann

how do i take off my oem wing and is there a plug i can buy to cover up the holes for a bit till i get a paint job ??

mteg

Automatic Lover
Just unbolt the wing, and cut the third brake wire. Take a piec of Duct take and tape this on the insid so it doesn't flop around, and also incase you want to hook it up again. It would be best to have the hole welded, but it sounds like you want to use a plug. Go to a hardware store and get a couple different size plugs. I think 7/8 might fit for the wire hole(not sure about the bolt holes. but don't quote me. Make sure you get some sort of silicoln to seal the hole. Paint your plug and put some of the siloicoln on the inside lip-press into place. Remove any extra silicoln.

iNOhc

Super Registered User
you actually don't have to cut it.. theres a connector which you jus unconnect.. i did this job jus yesterday... oh and you might want to purchase a third brake light now.. some cops are assholes and get you for that...

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
the plug connector is behind the plastic cover piece. yu can pop that piece off pretty easy cause its all clips so dont be afraid that you broke something when you hear it popping