Windshield Wipers

Drifter3000

Integra FTW!
The paint on my windshield wipers has flaked off. I want to repaint them, but don't know what kind of paint to use and how to go about removing the rear wiper. Any suggestions?

heykosal

Angkorian
Didn't someone else have that done?

It was nice, but you could also just spray em.

Spody02

Name: Cody
spark paint will be gone in like 3 months
have to powder coat for it too last

or you could be really ghetto and get a black sharpie

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
I just use black bumper paint... if you are going cheap. If you have a really nice car you could powder coat.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Yep I had my wiper arms powdercoated, spray painting them never lasted long. Trust me I did it like 10 times! Though the guy who did it told me not to expect it to last forever just because of the direct beating the arms take all the time, but it will be a hell of alot more durable and longer lasting than spraypaint.

Drifter3000

Integra FTW!
Should I go to a local shop to get it done? Also, what are some good wiper blades that I should buy since mine are falling apart.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Should I go to a local shop to get it done? Also, what are some good wiper blades that I should buy since mine are falling apart.
Yeah, go to a local shop to have your arms powdercoated. I'd get a pair of PIAA blades. I had them on my CB7 and will be getting a set soon for the DB8.