Windshield Question

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
Hey guys do you know if they sell a chemical or something to get rid of scratches on windshields? It's not really noticeable but it does annoy me and it really irks mean when its raining hard. I checked autozone and advance auto parts but the only windshield stuff they have is to remove bugs, tar, stickers, and smoke.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
oh nah...i dont think u can fix it..cuz its glass...they can fill the cracks with a silicone thing or watever to prevent it from spreading but u cant make it good as new cuz its glass remember? you can replace the whole thing but its not really worth it unless ur windshield is really bad

Last edited:

speedin

The Transporter
MoJoJoJo said:
oh nah...i dont think u can fix it..cuz its glass...they can fill the cracks with a silicone thing or watever to prevent it from spreading but u can make it good as new cuz its glass remember? you can replace the whole thing but its not really worth it unless ur windshield is really bad
u cant FIX it but u can restore the look. they sell it at auto stores. it just fills the crack/chip and u could never tell it was there

MoJoJoJo

Banned
i think i forgot to add the T in my first post , "CANT" hehe not can sorry, now my sentence makes more sense right? :D