will 94-01 catback fit on 90-93?

ParkerDA9

DA9 Parker
i found a greddy ti-c catback for a dc integra and i was just wondering what i would have to do to make it fit my car. it's a very reasonable price. i can probably just get an exhaust shop to cut it into an axleback then mount it for very cheap cause i got a buddy that works up there.
just throw some knowledge at me. thanks

i found a greddy ti-c catback for a dc integra and i was just wondering what i would have to do to make it fit my car. it's a very reasonable price. i can probably just get an exhaust shop to cut it into an axleback then mount it for very cheap cause i got a buddy that works up there.
just throw some knowledge at me. thanks
da has a drivers side exit and dc's have pass side exit.

hb420

ohh yeah!! i guess i'l have to axleback it or just cut the muffler off. it's $150.. good deal?
That's not to bad of a deal but how much is it gonna cost to get custom exhaust work done. You would end up spending the same amount getting that done as you would if you bought a nice used Da exhaust.

ParkerDA9

DA9 Parker
well a greddy ti-c new for a DA is 627 plus shipping from ebay. my friend at meineke(sp?) said he wouldn't charge me for labor, just materials.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
That's not a bad price. You could just use the muffler and make custom piping to it. Not bad considering a new HKS Ti muffler by itself is $375