Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Silver GT3

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Other

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

konig16

LS Vtec=:)
I have been thinking alot about what kinda rim to put on my car n im still havin a lil trouble i think it would be easyer if my car wasent the color it is... i love the color though so let me know what you guys think what rim should i buy?

If anyone has any other rims they think will look good on my car let me know

silver gt3s or gunmetal gt3s

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
i'm not too fond of the GT3 but gunmetal would look good on that color. just make sure it has a polished lip. for other suggestions, you might want to post your budget and desired rim size

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
yeah it definately is a tough color to pick a rim for but it is a very hot color. i like it alot, but rim selection will be tough. you already got the black rims on there but you cant really see them too well and i would only use black rims on a lighter color or black. its a weird color not too dark but not light enough for black. maybe some hyperblack which is silver with a slight tint to it.

konig16

nexgenintegra said:
yeah it definately is a tough color to pick a rim for but it is a very hot color. i like it alot, but rim selection will be tough. you already got the black rims on there but you cant really see them too well and i would only use black rims on a lighter color or black. its a weird color not too dark but not light enough for black. maybe some hyperblack which is silver with a slight tint to it.
yeah im not sure...

im tryin 2 stay away from a really dark color though cuz i think my car looks like hollowen rite now as it is

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
yeah. you gotta find something that goes with the color. IMO gloss black is too dark for that color. bronze wouldn't quite look right either, maybe if the car was closer to a gold color. i think a gunmetal or some kind of anthracite would look the best

konig16

dc2GS-R said:
yeah. you gotta find something that goes with the color. IMO gloss black is too dark for that color. bronze wouldn't quite look right either, maybe if the car was closer to a gold color. i think a gunmetal or some kind of anthracite would look the best
i agree im just afried that even the gunmetal may be a lil 2 dark...

konig16

1329itr00 said:
i like the gunmetal what about a bronze
I like bronze i just dont think it will look good with the color of my car but at first i was thinking about getting some bronze rota c10s

to bad i dont know how to photoshop :(

1329itr00

Type R
i wish i culd help you with the photoshop but i suck at it... post in the photoshop forums with a pic of your car, i'm sure someone will help you out