Which rims?

konig16

LS Vtec=:)
Im thinking about getting some new rims for my car... cant dicide what to get thought was debating between eather bronze Rota Circuit 10s or gunmetal gt3s any other suggestions?
[/IMG]

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
g3teg97 said:
These:

SSR Competition

:drool: :drool: ahhhh i want those for my teg....there only like 10 lbs too.....but like butt expensive!!!!

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Since when did ssr's become good rim? I remember when they first came out, I had a pair and they sucked, heavy and cheap as hell. :???:

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Since when did SSR's become a good rim? They've always been that way. Forged aluminum is a lot better than the regular aluminum that Rotas are made out of.

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
SSR type C rims 15x6 are 299 a piece......that's a lot for 15's, but they weigh only 8.8 lbs.....that's pretty good to me!

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
g3teg97 said:
Since when did SSR's become a good rim? They've always been that way. Forged aluminum is a lot better than the regular aluminum that Rotas are made out of.
Not saying they aren't good now, I just remember I had a pair on my civic some years ago and I hated them. They were horribly balanced and one basically exploded on me on a back road one day.

DA6righthand

Registered Badass
id say bronze c-10's. theyd look good w/ that color...

...gram lights arent too terribly expensive either. tirerack sells em for a decent price...

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
obd1kenobi said:
Ahhh no more Rotas, get some Gramlights, but if I had to choose it would be the circuit 10's
LOL!^^

Rota's = played out and weak

you get what you pay for, keep that in mind. forged rims are pricey but well worth it. "do it right or do it twice"
VV Gram lights are very nice VV