• Total voters

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
<--- voted for hytech. only problem is you have to loose your a/c

EDIT: you can keep your a/c says tegsox... lol

Last edited:

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
Hytech FTW ! besides you shouldnt worry about AC when you got an R.

speedin

The Transporter
g3teg97 said:
I cannot go without AC with all the humidity of Florida.
X5

Yea, what plans are you going with?

Oh, and where is Comptech? But besides Comptech...

JDM ITR for keeping the A/C
Hytech for a non DD car

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I have a real Hytech header and still have my AC. Never heard of the "lose your AC with a Hytech header" rumor before. Still have my power steering and cruise control too, I didn't lose anything.

I don't know anything about the T1R header, so barring that, I'd go with the Hytech out of those 4 picks (not just because I have one), but why the heck is SMSP missing from that list? lol. The OEM JDM ITR header can't hold a candle to the Hytech, SMSP or Toda headers.

www.sms-products.com

speedin

The Transporter
TegSox said:
I have a real Hytech header and still have my AC. Never heard of the "lose your AC with a Hytech header" rumor before. Still have my power steering and cruise control too, I didn't lose anything.

I don't know anything about the T1R header, so barring that, I'd go with the Hytech out of those 4 picks (not just because I have one), but why the heck is SMSP missing from that list? lol. The OEM JDM ITR header can't hold a candle to the Hytech, SMSP or Toda headers.

www.sms-products.com
Hum, I thought the hytech took a late first bend (or a long one). And interfered with the lines??

Oh well. Screw them all........ Comptech Race.......