Which camber kit?

NcSi

So my car at the moment is lowered on omni sleeves with tokico illumna shocks. I would like to get some skunk2 springs or just a decent lowering spring to pair with the shocks down the road. ne trades welcome lol.

but the question is what is the best front camber kit for a 90 integra? I bought some skunk2's before fiinding out about the caster issue its causing because of no r&d and relasing it as the same on as an ef. So my buddy wants to buy it no worries there. but who makes one with r&d and no issues? please list price to.....maybe spc ?

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
The best IMO is the SPC Performance upper control arms. SPC UCA's are stronger, lighter forged arms that allow a wide range of adjustment of both camber and caster

I'm not sure if they make them for DA's, but hey I'm not doing all the work for you ;)

NcSi

nah like i stated ive heard of caster issues caused by these ...they just sell the efs as da's

91whiteteg

skunk2 has already admitted to not doing any r&d for the da's uca and they were giving refund under certain circumstances. skunk2 also said they were going to release new uca this past fall (never happend) i did hear some rumors about some floating around after christmas but have not heard or seen any since. just go with the spc ball joints they just redesigned the upper castle nut so it does not do as much damage. but that is my $.02

NcSi

ne problems with revo? i would return the skunks but my buddy with an ef is gonna buy em

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Last edited:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I've been running the complete SPC Performance UCA's for years with zero problems. They make great products