Which air intake

racinfeend59

ok so right now im running a short ram
but its REALLY a short ram
the cone is about 4inches away from the intake manifold

anyone have any ideas?
what brands have u had luck with? i liked my AEM on my civic iknow that much

this is a link to how i want it to sit http://www.injen.com/galleries/products/IS1400_installed.jpg
but this same IS on injen.com in other pics looks really short like the one i have now

any help...maybe some links? thanks

Last edited:

kid_DA

b-series or nothing
I have a aem clod air intake ... for somthing that looks like the injen .. Not sure .. The reason I went with aem is cuz its c.a.r.b legal ... cali smog laws.. I would just go aem its been go to me

racinfeend59

it doesnt necisarily have to look like the injen
i just want it to sit in the bay like the injen
mine now sits by the fuse box

Spody02

Name: Cody
who cares just put a filter over the t/b if your a man lol

kid_DA

b-series or nothing
Sounds like a makeshift intake ... I would just go with aem ... they have differnt colors to pick from

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
honestly, an intake is an intake, for the most part. there are only a few out there that ACTUALLY perform better than others, unfortunately, none of them are made for the DA.

best bet, buy an eBay intake system, then put a K&N Filter on it. bang for the buck, its about as good as its gonna get ;)

mad_dog

just a question guys, i'm pretty new on the integra scene, well i guess completely new. but what does DA stand for? i've seen it thrown around a lot on the forums here

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
It's just the chassis code they gave to 2nd gen integras. Specifically 2 door ls, gs, and rs. The gsr is a db along with the four doors.