Where's the thread?

g3teg97

Super Moderator
What happened to my thread, "Last Thing You Ate?" I can't find it. Did it get deleted accidently?

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I hope so, it was just gonna be another useless "describe the person above you" post whoring thread anyway :roll:

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Hey! That's not nice! lol j/p. Yeah, It was a useless thread, but it was just weird when I can't find it.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I killed it off, along with the above you thread. We had some people worried it was starting to seem like CC. You know how much we dont want that.

slikk

Money Getter
Ominous G2 said:
I killed it off, along with the above you thread. We had some people worried it was starting to seem like CC. You know how much we dont want that.

good call... we got better car, better behaviour and a beter website and we need to keep it like that

1991TeGgY Ls

yay my wish came true i told u to delete that thread a while ago ...no offense to u g3teg...but that post really suked donkey dick :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1991TeGgY Ls

make that a zebra dick im not sure if donkeys really have dicks ewww yo im out enough of this penis talk u guys are nastyyyy :oops: :oops: :oops:

g3teg97

Super Moderator
1991TeGgY Ls said:
yay my wish came true i told u to delete that thread a while ago ...no offense to u g3teg...but that post really suked
No better than that describe person above you. It's cool. I agree with Ominous and Silk about it.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Theres plenty of other threads to post in, most of them actualley help people. Just hope more people read my freakin elect-a-mod thread.