where's my pm mods?

MoJoJoJo

Banned
my poll was closed, it was set to 30 days....i thought it was a policy to pm me telling me why it was close...it was a legit poll, why was it closed

speedin

The Transporter
MoJoJoJo said:
my poll was closed, it was set to 30 days....i thought it was a policy to pm me telling me why it was close...it was a legit poll, why was it closed
damn its not even been 3hrs. since closed. simmer! you want the reason? ill pm ya now mr. ants in his pants. lol

speedin

The Transporter
MoJoJoJo said:
yea, because you started a new thread with the same topic being disscussed in the forum (posts, not the poll). so since the poll in thread 1 was clearly 1 sided and you opened the 2nd poll with the next question being asked in the 1st thread. so in other words. see the 2nd thread as the same as the 1st thread with the new updated poll. see where im coing from. y have 2 threads discussing the same thing?

MoJoJoJo

Banned
lol @ scott

uhh...wat thread would that be speedin? to ban me thread? how is that relation or same topic ? sorry speedin u are incorrect, please reopen my poll. its pretty obvious, it has nuttin to do with each other its a legit thread.

speedin

The Transporter
MoJoJoJo said:
lol @ scott

uhh...wat thread would that be speedin? to ban me thread? how is that relation or same topic ? sorry speedin u are incorrect, please reopen my poll. its pretty obvious, it has nuttin to do with each other its a legit thread.
time to pull some posts from each for you to gaze on. oh and not to mention. the topic was "who do you hate" then it was clear who everyone hated. so then posts when to if you should be banned or not. so the thread transitioned. tooooo your 2nd thread while being stuck in the 1st thread. so their were 2 conversations about the same thing in 2 threads.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
drama drama drama... I think this is a weekly fight between mojo and speedin... come on guys, get over it.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
speedin said:
time to pull some posts from each for you to gaze on. oh and not to mention. the topic was "who do you hate" then it was clear who everyone hated. so then posts when to if you should be banned or not. so the thread transitioned. tooooo your 2nd thread
most hated and should i be banned are 2 different subjects

speedin

The Transporter
Kuchtaboy said:
drama drama drama... I think this is a weekly fight between mojo and speedin... come on guys, get over it.
its no big deal. it was a simple cleaning up of the boards. moving 2 like conversations together.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
its not to converstations, its opinions from different ppl, how the fuck am i gonna stop ppl from talking bout wat they wanna talk bout, its freedom of speech....and ur not giving other ppl a chance to vote , just open up my fucking thread, u screwed up, i dont really care

speedin

The Transporter
MoJoJoJo said:
its not to converstations, its opinions from different ppl, how the fuck am i gonna stop ppl from talking bout wat they wanna talk bout, its freedom of speech....and ur not giving other ppl a chance to vote , just open up my fucking thread, u screwed up, i dont really care
u cant stop what they say. true. but u can put all of 1 topic people are saying into 1 thread. not to mention in oversight that thread was a fight waiting to happen. who people hate. thats a personal opinion that doesnt need to be openly displayed. really everyone was bashing you. if i started the same thread with the same results you would be flippin

MoJoJoJo

Banned
wtf are u talking bout "most hated" was private, and there is the simplest answer

MOST HATED...had a selection of ppl who they hate...and notice it was not just me

BAN ME ...was just about me

now if u cant understand that its too different subjects than, ur retard, open up my thread i'm tired of reasoning wit u

u kno wat let ppl choose i already made a thread bout it, and i'ma be fair and not vote in that thread, but if u do...i dont mind lol, i play fair

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

speedin

The Transporter
speedin said:
since the outcome will be chosen in the poll. OH MOTHER MAY I CLOSE THIS?

:lol:
***COUGH COUGH***

u gonna respond to my post in that new thread? i think thats a far agreement to stop all this arguing BS