Where can i find 98-01 stock all read taillights??

chicolindopr

i need to know if someone can tell me where to find some all read taillights for my 95 integra....i dont like the yellow i been lookin for the all red ones i think they came on the 98-01 cars....but if neone can help me plz do so...thanx alot

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
You Can Find Them On The Back Of My Car But Their Not Coming Off Nah Jk Just Check Ebay Or Our Classifieds

chicolindopr

teggyls said:
You Can Find Them On The Back Of My Car But Their Not Coming Off Nah Jk Just Check Ebay Or Our Classifieds
lol.....i tried ebay but they only have 1 pair and at da moment i dont have money cuz i had to pay my loan and phone bill and next week is da rent lol.......but in 2 weeks i will have some money for me to spend

Black_GS

i have a 97 with the yellows 2 ..just get sum red clear paint and spary over the yellow...it looks exactly the same just make sure u take out the lights first and cover the rest of the lens..and make sure u have steady hands.it good for now..there a place up here in Toronto selling them for 125 canadian money (around 85-90 U.S money) for 2 ..limiee try to see if they have website so you can order them if you want

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
i have them on my 2000 gs but there not comin off right now im going to be doing a 2005 rsx taillight conversion when they come out with the black housing aftermarket ones i dont know when that will be you can definately get them on ebay.

Regulator23

nexgenintegra said:
i have them on my 2000 gs but there not comin off right now im going to be doing a 2005 rsx taillight conversion when they come out with the black housing aftermarket ones i dont know when that will be you can definately get them on ebay.
why.... eww... sorry to flame but whyyyy... :roll: :???:

petermcjoe

Black_GS said:
i have a 97 with the yellows 2 ..just get sum red clear paint and spary over the yellow...it looks exactly the same just make sure u take out the lights first and cover the rest of the lens..and make sure u have steady hands.it good for now..there a place up here in Toronto selling them for 125 canadian money (around 85-90 U.S money) for 2 ..limiee try to see if they have website so you can order them if you want

dumb question but do you paint the inside of the tailight or the outside, and do you need any clearcoat?

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
petermcjoe said:
dumb question but do you paint the inside of the tailight or the outside, and do you need any clearcoat?
The outside, clearcoat is opcional... research the site, theres plenty of info on this.

chicolindopr

i want original tail lights....that painting shit is kinda ghetto i aint ryin to do dat cuz eventually it'll fade or fuck up...i just want the tail lights original.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
chicolindopr said:
i want original tail lights....that painting shit is kinda ghetto i aint ryin to do dat cuz eventually it'll fade or fuck up...i just want the tail lights original.
it looks ok as long as you do a good job of spraying em. Heres my old civic. The top used to be amber.

98-01 tails are expensive cause EVERYONE wants em.

chicolindopr

Melt said:
it looks ok as long as you do a good job of spraying em. Heres my old civic. The top used to be amber.

98-01 tails are expensive cause EVERYONE wants em.
yea i understand what ur sayin but u can still tell da difference in colors and i just want dem all original so i guess i'll just check in classifed. thanx neways pplz

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
testors candy apple red.

You can usually find it at your local hobby shop ... you can also find it at fabric stores ... you basically need a TRANSPARENT paint, make sure you get the spray can cause the shit you mix yourself sucks.

chicolindopr

ok guys thanx for all the help but i found the lights in classified and bought them yesterday from richeee so its all good..take care 1