Whats up with the shaking!? Acura Integra RS 1990

jonjoshcb

Okay... so my car is pretty old and has about 341 miles(DAMMM!) but if anyone knows what is the cause of this shaking whenever I'm at a full stop plz me?

xusake

will there can be alot of reason behind the shaking. have you check your suspension and brake's?

rob1570

DC2 GS-R
yea check the mounts, they take a lot of stress and on a car that old they are probably done

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
does it only happen when your a.c. is on. if its really mild at a stop, then you put your a.c. on, and the dash, and the steering wheel shakes then it is your engine mount. if it shakes regardless, id say engine mount.

you'll get used to it.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
This description is pretty vague...

What exactly is shaking? Steering wheel, dash, steering wheel white stopping.... all of the above.

mirrorimg

Okay... so my car is pretty old and has about 341 miles(DAMMM!) but if anyone knows what is the cause of this shaking whenever I'm at a full stop plz me?

Turn your car on, Open the hood, Look at the engine. Is it moving a lot?

jonjoshcb

-When I'm at a full stop, the dashboard shakes, the steering wheel shakes. meaning like the car is vibrating haha.

-yes its an Auto

-I should check the mounts then, k thanks guys alot.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many people are going to post and say "it's probably your motor mounts"

8 out of the 10 posts made in this thread all say the same damn thing.

Md426

I have this problem too, I replaced about 4 quarts of ATF and it seemed to reduce the shaking some. I've looked all over and not much information about automatic DA problems. I'm in the process of flushing the ATF very good (4 quarts about 3 times). I'm going to try replacing the mounts when i get some money because it's shaking my front bumper too.