what's special about the ls-s?

jason_guy_yeah

I've got a 91 integras ls special, what's the extra features? Sorry, for the dumb question. I couldn't really get a answer with google.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
figured it was the spoiler, nicer rims, and leather .... but on g2s im pretty sure ive seen specails with no leather

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
hmm ...i dont see an LS-SE on there

builtnagen 2teg

my special edition has leather seats sun roof and tweeters on door not sure if the tweeters are factory though. also alloy wheels, cruise control and power mirrors
never looked at a ls to compare differences though

Last edited:

end005

didn't the white ones come with the color matched side moldings? i know my buddy had two of them and they both had the color matched moldings.

but other than that....yeah, i don't see anything "special" about them..other than the 91 prelude si looking wheels and the badge.

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
whats different about the badge? i debadged my white, 91 LS-S...side molding are black, seats are cloth, black and yellow, it had a factory CD player in it when i bought it, power mirrors, sunroof, cruise control. also came with a front lip, not sure if they all did or not.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
They were first introduced in 1991.

The 1991 Model came with either 2 tone cloth interior with matching door panel inserts or leather interior, Leather wrapped steering wheel was standard and alloy wheels aswell.

The 1992-1993 version came with painted moldings, lip and mirrors, Leather was standard. And had its own color of forest green.
^ The LS-S, according to DarkDB1 in another thread.

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
i couldnt remember what my badges looked like, i got a pic somewhere. after i removed them i forgot!

DarkDB1

The 1991 LSS is the same as LS but with either leather or 2 tone interior.

92-93 LSS had either leather or 2 tone cloth the same as 91, But had painted moldings and mirrors... There was only afew differences.