what to do with my car...??

DB8_228

Right now i got a GSR sedan that green...ok. I already have a motor swap done. Right now i'm debating on what to do next. I could do a front end conversion, upgrade my suspension to OMNI power w/ camber, or work on the motor. If i do the front end..my cousin got one for me in Houston for 1600 and i can get my color changed to black...probably cost me around 3 grand total for the front end and change the color. OR i can upgrade my suspension to the OMNI power package on Robear Racing and work on my motor like upgrading the cams to Rocket M22 cams w/valvetrain...new head gasket...mugen fan switch & Mugen thermostat ect. My current suspension leans my car to one side for some reason and rides kinda rough (Eibach pro kit & Tokico struts). So i have 2 routes right now to choose from. What would you guys do?

Last edited:

Baldy201

If it were me I would go with the suspension and slight motor work. I am not much for looks, so that is why I would go with route 2. Also it kinda sounds like you need new suspension. Once you get it switched over to your omni power coils send me your shocks for being such a help with the decision. haha

DB8_228

Baldy201 said:
If it were me I would go with the suspension and slight motor work. I am not much for looks, so that is why I would go with route 2. Also it kinda sounds like you need new suspension. Once you get it switched over to your omni power coils send me your shocks for being such a help with the decision. haha

i dont know if my struts are still good. sometimes they make a sqeeky sound when i hit a bump or something.

reconxtru

DC5!
Baldy201 said:
^ i agree with him...go with the suspension.....the look of your car can wait...you need the suspension if it makes your car lean to one side or something.