what should i get???

Gdep031

i got an 95 ls and i want to make it faster. idk wat to get. should i get a vtec head or go for turbo?? any suggestions??

96GSR

i would get a turbo if you have the funds. plus if you wanted to get a vtech head you would have to do other things for that head to run correctly on a ls block..like getting a gsr water pump,oil lines...etc..just some of the things i know you need. and your going to get the best bang for the buck with the turbo kit. and ls motors can handle 7-9 psi on stock internals if tuned correctly. oh and if your car is completly stock then i would suggest starting off with the basics like intake,exhaust,header,hi-flow cat,etc... hope i helped......

CHILD

all day all JDM
usually going LS/"VTEC" ^^ it costs about the same as going turbo....so i'd go for a mild boost set-up for now, upgrade the internals and throw on a massive turbo later on down the line. most people who go boost dont go back! :thumbs up

Gdep031

96GSR said:
i would get a turbo if you have the funds. plus if you wanted to get a vtech head you would have to do other things for that head to run correctly on a ls block..like getting a gsr water pump,oil lines...etc..just some of the things i know you need. and your going to get the best bang for the buck with the turbo kit. and ls motors can handle 7-9 psi on stock internals if tuned correctly. oh and if your car is completly stock then i would suggest starting off with the basics like intake,exhaust,header,hi-flow cat,etc... hope i helped......

what kind of exhaust, header and hi flow should i get. and would i have to change any of them if i go boost???

MoJoJoJo

Banned
vtec head, have heard...ls/vtec has kept up maybe even beat (not by much) on stock type s (02-04 models anyways, i dunno bout 05