What should I do?

Kado

So I'm rollin' a 95 silver LS 2 door right now and I just need to get some opinions onwhat I should do. My little brother turns 16 in less than a month and wants to take the Teg off of my hands. Do you guys think that I should sell the LS and find a GS-R or Civic Si to be my new project or should I keep the LS and sae up for LS/VTEC?

Shea

well now...
if you really like your car then go with the ls/vtec, if you want something new then go with GSR

Kado

Yeah I was thinking about a turbo for sure but it'd be nice to have two Teggy's in the family lineup rather than him get a Camaro like my big bro. He's being nice and letting me keep my Rotas for the next car and the LS is pretty stock.

fnb2121

well i would be looking for a gsr... or maybe a civic hatch thats in good shape to do a swap in until your brother turns 16 and if you cant find anything then your brother will be carless until you do

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Let your brother learn how to drive the right way...with an Integra. Get another one, but this time a GS-R!

Kado

Yeah, I think I'm going to let the little bro learn correctly with the LS and just wait to find a GS-R or Si to modify for the summer. The little shit has a lot more funds tjhan I do so he already has big plans for the car... including a turbo in the future. Now for the hard part, find a GS-R in Michigan that isnt rusted out or overpriced 3 grand

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Akadirtymexican said:
i say stick with the LS drop a b18c5 in it and call it a day
Don't forget the Type R tranny to go with it. More cha-ching!
For all that money, I'd rather boost the B18B.

TranceSpeeder

Keep It Clean Yo!
Kado said:
Yeah, I think I'm going to let the little bro learn correctly with the LS and just wait to find a GS-R or Si to modify for the summer. The little shit has a lot more funds tjhan I do so he already has big plans for the car... including a turbo in the future. Now for the hard part, find a GS-R in Michigan that isnt rusted out or overpriced 3 grand
you would be able yo find a nice deal if u go out of state im sure.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Well, that's generally considered a given when purchasing an engine swap. But a B18C5 attatched to an LS tranny....oh, the humanity! :cry: