what should i do first?

AIntegra92

sup peeps got a 1992 integra dont know what to do first any suggestions would be a big help thanks!

iNOhc

Super Registered User
AIntegra92 said:
sup peeps got a 1992 integra dont know what to do first any suggestions would be a big help thanks!

you'll get more responses this way.. and you can also type more here.. hahaah!

MightyMouse

Depends what you like better, looks or performance, If you like the look more. Then work outside in. But if you want performance work inside out.
And you gatta think about what your teg is for, if you have another car you can use it as a project car and take your time with everything
But if it is ya only ride you may want to just make sure its 100% then move from there.
<One>

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
cabezzzdb8 said:
Tune up, timing chain, water pump
*Belt. we're not that old school. lol

IMO do the basics.

Tune up, I/H/E, Suspension, Body work (if needed)

just small stuff first, then start moving up

B18TEG

BLACK DA
x2 with kutch, you do know though that honda reverted back to timing chains right? all the new civics have them.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
B18TEG said:
x2 with kutch, you do know though that honda reverted back to timing chains right? all the new civics have them.
Timing belt, chain you get it :D

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
K series does have a chain.

Yes, would you rather change the timing belt now. OR change the head after the belt breaks and you smash your valves with your pistons.

AIntegra92

thanks guys you are helpin me alot yeah im goin performance wise now can you guys give me an idea on how much money this will be?

B18TEG

BLACK DA
if your going all out look at somewhere around 3g's (thats 3000 dollars) for almost everything, could be more, but thats around where you want to be at with quality parts.

B18TEG

BLACK DA
what the hell are you getting? no need for that, amr suspension and a custom exhaust easy under 2k, and still play money for camberkit and lca's. im talking 3 gs on a rebuild, for the motor using forged rods, pistons, clutch, flywheel, cams, gears, valves, ect, just the motor, not the car itself

DB2 B17A1

Corner Junkie
TURBO!!! jk.... Make sure you buy quality I/H/E and dont settle for the cheap stuff, if you do you're going to regret it. And dont buy cheap parts to say that you'll get something better later on, thats a waste of money. When buying parts do a lot of research and comparisons to other products. With good quality parts you'll maybe looking at around 4-5gs. Hope that helped :thumbs up: