what kind of speakers?

Nikcz

So I have a 1988 integra, and i still have the stock speakers in them. atleast, they should be stock.. Either way, i want to replace them cause it's all treble pretty much. i have no bass at all.
I was considering just getting a sub-woofer, but my mom was sort of against the thought and told me i should just get new speakers instead.

I don't know where to begin looking, and i don't know what size speaker i'm looking for.. anyone got recommendations or suggestion/advice on what to look for?

Classa64

I just installed a set of Pioneer TS-A1674R Speakers in the front and will get two for the rear as well, they are 6" 2 way and sound great, Not a lot of bass but a lot better than the stock speakers...they fit perfect behind the factory grills to :)

Mine is an 87 LS

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
size of speakers is 6.5" and whats your price range? need to know that first.. and if your planning on running amp(highly recommended) or sub.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
size of speakers is 6.5" and whats your price range? need to know that first.. and if your planning on running amp(highly recommended) or sub.
Even the 1st gens had 6.5?

Sent from my EVO with tapatalk.