What hood??

siscoke

hey all,

i saw a silver Carbon fiber hood (just light grey c/f) hood on a civic and i asked around and i can get one for my Teg 2. i have a black type R.
now i like the whites with a black c/f hood because of the fact its stands out so much (colorwise) so now i want that silver (lightgrey) one on my black teg but i wonder if it would look any good or what u guys think of it?

greetz sis

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I think you man the Carbon Creations silver.

Heres a link to there site but you might want to look around, they have some steep prices on the site.
Carbon-Creations

I dont think it would look good on black.

ltrain

i like the idea i would go for it and take a chance and see if they have the trunk in silver cf i like it when both are done it looks better that way

siscoke

ltrain said:
i like the idea i would go for it and take a chance and see if they have the trunk in silver cf i like it when both are done it looks better that way
yeah thats what i was thinking just put it on and c how it works out (if its nice then ill be one of the first i bet so that would be cool and if it sucks ill sell it and get me a regular black carbon hood)

about the trunk: looks like a great idea but damn expensive certainly on a teg with the window in it and all. if i still had my civic coupe i'd do it in an instant but on a 3door i think is a lil outta ma league but hey well c in a few years if my other plans come together who knows ;)

greetz sis and some more opinions are welcome