what happened to the best of 05 polls?

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
so maybe its just me and i missed it but what ever happened to the best of 05 polls? everyone voted but i never saw any official announcements of the winners or anything like that. whats the deal?

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
yeah i know thanks for rubbing it in. ass. and neither did you! actually you could have... i dont remember lol. but as of now im assuming you only won best rice :lol: maybe speedin should get back on it beings he was in control of it basically 8)

speedin

The Transporter
teg9five said:
yeah i know thanks for rubbing it in. ass. and neither did you! actually you could have... i dont remember lol. but as of now im assuming you only won best rice :lol: maybe speedin should get back on it beings he was in control of it basically 8)
the winners were anounced in the threads. not in 1 big one. want me to put in 1 big one?

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
speedin said:
the winners were anounced in the threads. not in 1 big one. want me to put in 1 big one?
really? i must have over looked it then. you dont need to make a thread for it or anything... i was just curious :thumbs up

and mojo... you ass :shock: :lol:

speedin

The Transporter
WINNERS (request of teg9five)

and the winners are

Best Teg of 05 ...................................................................insidiousdc2
Best 98+ Teg .....................................................................IntegrasAreBest
Best 94-97 Teg ..................................................................insidiousdc2
Best Teg with less than 2k invested .................................g3teg97
Best G2 Teg ......................................................................90 Da9
Best JDM Teg ....................................................................Eviloliv3
Best 4 door Teg ................................................................SilverDB8
Best N/A Teg ....................................................................TegSox

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
speedin said:
WINNERS (request of teg9five)

and the winners are

Best Teg of 05 ...................................................................insidiousdc2
Best 98+ Teg .....................................................................IntegrasAreBest
Best 94-97 Teg ..................................................................insidiousdc2
Best Teg with less than 2k invested .................................g3teg97
Best G2 Teg ......................................................................90 Da9
Best JDM Teg ....................................................................Eviloliv3
Best 4 door Teg ................................................................SilverDB8
Best N/A Teg ....................................................................TegSox
woot woot!