What exactly do you need to swap out steering wheels?

redwing24

My other ride is a Ruckus
I want to swap out my steering wheel with a MOMO wheel, but the kicker is I want my cruise control too. I've seen momo hubs with the ability to conect your cruise control. but I don't want my wheel shoved in my face though. what exactly would you need to swap out. And what is the difference between short hub and regular hubs??? and if I get the momo hub will I still need a quick release hub??? Sorry lots of questions but my b day is coming up and this is what I would like. HELP please.

Sammich

macguyver has all the answers lol. sorry i had to do it, but consider this a free bump for viewers

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Do you actually use your cruise control? All you need is a hub and the actual steering wheel. Its takes about 10 minutes to install.

santanard

VTAKKKK
a hub,sterring wheel,and make sure u have a horn botton and about 30 min if its ur first time...
CC=Gay more weight (im kiddin)

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
There are many differend kind of hubs, if you want a quick release get a short hub. The momo doesnt require a quick release.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
There are many differend kind of hubs, if you want a quick release get a short hub. The momo doesnt require a quick release.
The Momo hub is awesome. Perfect size for me. It seems like the wheel will be too close to you before install it. But it's really a perfect and comfortable distance.

redwing24

The Momo hub is awesome. Perfect size for me. It seems like the wheel will be too close to you before install it. But it's really a perfect and comfortable distance.
how tall are you. I'm 5' 10" , so the momo hub is pretty good though??

redwing24

We don't have many people around here, so when I drive 100 miles, I could use the CC at least 85 miles of it and not even touch my brake.