What do you think of this Acura?

DC Quick

Alright, well, like most people. I've seen this nice Acura Integra for sale. 5-speed. Racing clutch, Full exhaust except headers, Full body kit, AEM air intake, Short through shifter, Vented and drilled disc brakes all around, MSR gun metal rims, Z-rated tires coopers front, khumos back, Clear corners, Tint all around, and Painted interior. But it leaks oil and needs the cam seal replaced. What do you think?

Thanks!

DC Quick

Well everyone has to start somewhere. haha I'm just looking for somewhere to start. I can always add upgrades, if the car is worth it. Unless I can find a better deal on here, somehow.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Well everyone has to start somewhere. haha I'm just looking for somewhere to start. I can always add upgrades, if the car is worth it. Unless I can find a better deal on here, somehow.
Get it and save it from the rice side. Bring her back to OEM status.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
how much does he want for it? you have to start there... lol

interior isn't murdered too bad, but find out if that vtec sticker is legit or not. lol

DC Quick

The ad said he's asking for 2,800. No idea how many miles are on it. Im curious about the cam seal though. I dont want to have to buy a new engine.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
find out how many miles... and just because the cam seal is leaking doesn't mean you have to buy a new engine.

if it's got under 130,xxx try and talk him down to at least 2500. that paint has to be pretty fresh, and if he actually does have a vtec motor 2500 isn't bad IMO.

Spody02

Name: Cody
you need to have both in the world, i mean i no way support body kits, but some people like them, dosent mean we always have to flame someone, and a cam seal is no big deal, just buy a new valve cover gasket then a new cam seal pull the valve cover off, pull the timing belt off the cam gears, make sure not to move them or you'll be fucked, then take the cam caps off, and take the intake cam off and then replace the cam seal put everything back on and you'll be good.

depends on mileage and motor if its a good deal or not but gl with finding a car