what do you guys think??

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
i just bought my buddy club 2 kit for my gs and im thinkin about cuttin into the front bumper and putting the turn signals under the headlights. also im thinkin about doin a 2005 rsx talilight conversion when they make the aftermarket black housing ones.

DC2-Integra

Your Moms Boy Toy
hey to each their own, honestly i'm not a fan of body kits etc on my car, but i do like to see them, i've seen the rsx taillights on a integra around my area, it looked really good, if that's your taste i'd go with it, it looks great imo.

1991TeGgY Ls

hey it sounds different who knows give it a try neway good luck and post pics up when ur done?>

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
i think buddy club 2 kits is fugly, but the original buddy club kit looks hott... especially on civics. i think your ride is gonna turn out funky, but watevers floats your boat. good luck and post pics

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
yeah im not to sure about the turn signals but i do need them somewhere because i live in new jersey so...but the taillight conversion i think will look sooo hot but i might just get the stock 05 rsx taillights cause when i do my carbon fiber hatch i dont think it will look right with black taillights

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Buddy Club 2 kit isnt that bad, I would do the taillight swap. You could always put the mesh in the kit, and hide the signals behind that.